1. DJI Mavic Air Drone – This thing is a beast. I have some experience with the older Mavic Pro and a lot of those features can all be found in this smaller, lower priced model.
2. Nixon A105 Watch – I own this watch and get a ton of wear out of it. It comes in a lot of different color options so I’m sure you can find one that fits his style.
3. Leather Bedside Storage Caddy – I love these things. Instead of having your wallet, keys, phone and other stuff in a pile on your nightstand, I put everything in this. So simple and effective.
4. Men’s Fragrance – If you haven’t seen it, I recently made a post about 10 fragrances every guy in his 40’s should know about. But if you’re looking for one fragrance that’s both mass-appealing and versatile, try Acqua Di Gio.
5. Stance No-Show Socks – If you’ve been following me, you know I’m a huge fan of Stance no-show socks. I even made a video recently about them. If you’re guy could use some new no-show socks, you gotta let him try some of these.
6. Anson Belts – I love Anson Belts. They’re a belt with micro-adjustments instead of holes. I’m a huge fan of them and I even made a video reviewing them. If the man on your list doesn’t have one, I promise he’ll love it.
7. Fitbit – With the new year coming and new fitness goals being created, a Fitbit that helps track your sleep, counts your steps, distance walked and calories burned would make a great, thoughtful gift.
8. Canon EOS M50 Camera – Honestly, I’ve almost bought this one for myself a few times. This is a small, mirrorless camera that packs a ton of great features in a nice compact package.
9. In-Car Phone Holder – I recently bought one for myself, and while I don’t use it every time I’m in the car, when I do use it, it’s really nice to have.
10. Extra Long Phone Charging Cords – Having these extra long, 10-foot charging cords is really nice. This link is for the iphone, but it’s tough to beat these durable cords in a 3-pack for under $15.
11. Slim Wallet With RFID Blocking – As you probably already know, I’m a big fan of slim wallets. I don’t see the need to carry a giant over-stuffed wallet. This one from Amazon has RFID blocking and is a nice slim design.
12. American Eagle Joggers
I own these in a few different colors and were them just about every morning, or when I’m just kicking around the house. They’re super comfortable, affordable and they have a really nice slim fit.